DUMPStat statistical consultation packages
Dr. Robert Gibbons will provide DUMPStat to companies
as part of a multi-site contract that includes his statistical consultation.
Typically, the cost of this complete consultation will be about $7,000
and includes the following activities:
- Evaluation of all current monitoring data.
- Evaluation of statistical
aspects of the current groundwater monitoring network.
- Preparation of the statistical
section of the groundwater monitoring permit application.
- Complete setup of the DUMPStat
program with all existing site data.
- A report and analysis of the first semi-annual monitoring event under the Subtitle D monitoring program.
- A DUMPStat site license.
- Regulatory support and negotiation as needed.
For companies that do not wish to perform the ongoing
monitoring activities required for their facilities, Dr. Gibbons will
undertake to do so for $1,200 per site, per monitoring event. This service
- Updating the database with new data.
- Maintaining the database and backups
- Analysis of new data.
- Updating background statistical limits on an annual basis.
- Preparation of statistical report.